Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is a better day....

Maybe I was a bit harsh yesterday. I reread my post and thought about it a little. Thinking maybe I was a bit selfish in not seeing the good out of yesterday’s appointment. I mean hello, I have one beautiful follie waiting there. How many TTC ladies would kill for one follie? I then felt bad about complaining and being so down in the dumps because I think of my friends who are battling with fertility treatment and IVF. Who am I to be so negative about having a potential good appointment.

I guess I just got all worked up with my Doc about the weight issue. That I only saw negativity in anything he said and anything I felt. And of course I’m going to blame the Clomid for making me a nut case yesterday.

Everything just seems way too much this cycle. I have definitely had more side effects this time round than any other month. I can only imagine what I’m going to be like next month. **rolls eyes**

0 comments: