Monday, April 14, 2008

Gyn/Ob appt Update....

Please note these are NOT my own u/s. I got them off Google images, just so that I could show you what mine more or less did look like…..

Uterine Lining:
Photobucket

All perfect. Gyn/Ob very happy with the lining.

Ovary and Follicle:
Photobucket

I had one follicle on the right measuring perfect for ovulation within the next day or two. Then 3 smaller follicles on the left. But we doubt that they will mature enough. So I guess we have one good looking follie to make do with.

Doc is still on my case about my weight and blood pressure. I nearly whacked him across the head. I’ve lost 4kg so far, and I know I have another 6 to go. But please….. Give me a break. I’m trying my utmost best against this war of the scale. I got really upset when he said “at the rate you are losing weight, we might be waiting another year before you fall Pregnant.”… **gasp**

I’m glad I didn’t write this post when I got home from the Doc. It’s taken me 3 and a half hours to collect my emotions and think level headed about all this.

The new POA is that we do another 3 rounds of Clomid, and then do a laparoscopy if no Pregnancy is achieved by then. Oh please God, I can’t do this any longer…..

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the comments and the good thoughts. My spotting has stopped completely. Nothing since first thing this morning. Your prayers must be working. It looks like you had so much fun meeting in person. Maybe some day we can meet!

Candi said...

Keeping you in my prayers!