Thursday, April 24, 2008

I like 36.8

I was getting a tad worried about my temps sticking on 36.7 for the last 3 days. So I was quite happy to see 36.8 this morning. I know it doesn’t mean a thing at this stage, but at least I know my thermometer is not broken. I recall mentioning in my last post that I wasn’t going to temp that much. But hey, once again it’s got the better of me. It only takes 4 minutes out of my life, and makes me feel more secure. At least it will give me a heads up if AF is approaching or going on an extended holiday. I have offered to pay her flight tickets and accommodation for the next 10 months. But being the cynical b*tch that she is, she won’t give me a straight answer if she accepts or not. So we will just have to wait and see. Megs, can you believe I wrote “wait and see”. LOL…. Where have we heard that before?????

How do I feel about this cycle? Hmmmm, my feelings change from hour to hour, minute to minute. I’m allowing fantasy moments, but don’t think this is the one. I will be pleasantly surprised if we get 2 lines next week. It’s ok, I’m feeling very positive for the next 3 months. I’m sure our BFP is within grasping reach.

1 comments:

The Swann's said...

Hey now! That's MY life theme.. Are you adopting it too?? haha!!