Thursday, April 17, 2008

Keeping Busy

Another quiet day, filled with sunshine and blue skies. I’m sitting here in my office looking out the window. There is this really cool spider web spun across the fish(less) pond. I wonder how long it took that spider to do that. And if (s)he will be pissed if I come along and break it?

Don’t worry I’m not planning on destroying the home of a harmless spider. I’m just proving a point to myself that my blog can’t be about anything other than TTC. TTC is what I do best, well not technically TTC because then I would be knocked up already.... but talking about TTC, that is one of my strong points.

Yeah, so we have just entered the 2ww, 1dpo to be exact. I don’t have much expectation, wait that is a lie. I’m trying not to - have that much expectation. But at the same time don’t want to be negative. Negativity doesn’t get you anywhere. Or so they say.

What is a girl to do once we have entered the 2ww?

Luckily for me I have quite a bit of work to do. We have “put” a Virtual Agent onto the Making Babies website. (She isn’t live yet, so be sure to come back and check her out in a week or two.) I thought it would be a fun idea to have “someone” on line to chat with about TTC, ask a few questions and so on. I’m busy training her, which means putting all TTC related questions and answers into her data base. At the same time, also trying to give her a personality. Her name is Ava, I named her after one of my friends on the mommy forum. She reminded me of her, same sexy pizzazz.

On an off topic note. It is almost McKenna’s Birthday, I can’t believe it!!! In less than 3 weeks my angel pie celebrates her 4th Bday. It feels like she has been a part of my life forever, yet in retrospect (did I use that word right) it is such a short time.

Today also marks the 9th Wedding anniversary of our dear friends, M&H. If ever there was a relationship to envy, it’s theirs. May you both be blessed with all the love and happiness you give everyone around you.

……………………

Anyone wants to take a guess how many times I’ve thought about when I will start testing this cycle……. LOL…… Bye
poas addict

1 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

Oh, Wow! I like your blog. And I'll be interested in the MB site with the Virtual Agent! For the record, I think your doc is nuts if he says you need to lose weight to get pg. I'm holding out hope for your BFP with that one beautiful follie, and I'll be checking back regularly!
~Wudgie