Friday, August 28, 2009

What Nobody Told You About Trying to Conceive...

Taken from Two Week Wait Which BTW is a very nice board full of interesting info and chats. Check it out! I just selected a few, but you can read them all if you click on the link.

What Nobody Told You About Trying to Conceive...

That your sex life would start to resemble a science experiment.

That one day you wouldn't mind checking your CM or CP to see if it is your fertile period.

That I would splash urine on my face while taking apart an hpt in the hopes there really was a 2nd pink line hiding in it.

That I would know more about the female reproductive system and menstrual cycle than most of the doctors I go to.

That it is insensitive to ask people when they are having a baby!

That I would be happy to see abundant cervial fluid and tell my DH about it.

That a group of "strangers" who I will probably never meet, have now become my "best friends" when it comes to ttc.

That I would resent someone who has been trying less time than me telling me "I know how you feel..."

That people would pity you and feel sorry for you.

That having AF show up makes you cry, no matter who's bathroom you are in

That talking about sex with fellow TTCers would be so easy.


Do you have any more you would like to add?

1 comments:

Ele said...

That seeing happy children and families would be heart braking.

That lying naked on the bed with your hips raised can be great "me" time. ( I got a lot of books read!! LOL)

That long term TTC often makes you bitter and twisted (it certainly did for me anyway).

That you will dream of having morning sickness.

That your husband would get "sick" of sex.

That you can hold your FMU till after you've been to the store for some HPT's and back!!

i'm sure I could come up with many many more!