Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to O I go! LOL.... Yeah it's that time again folks. O time. Will she? Will he? They are still on a break, but will the heavens open and the big man upstairs decides now is the right time. Who knows.....

I've come to the conclusion that my TTC journey is pretty much like playing the Lotto. Chances of me winning the winning the millions are about the same as conception. LOL :)

Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm just glad the sun is shining down on us today.

The August MB Newsletter is available, you can CLICK HERE to view it.

That is about all the words I have for you today. :)

Oh do go check out fellow blogger: Other Everyday Stuff, very cool giveaway going on there :)

1 comments:

Chanda said...

Thanks for the shout out! And keeping my fingers crossed for you :)