Friday, August 7, 2009

In love

**warning, if you are my father/mother/grandmother/any family member. You can just skip this entry. ;-)

Photobucket

I might just be in love with Conceive Plus. When I was first approached to market Conceive Plus, I got this “good vibe”. I somehow knew already just by reading the product info that I was going to love this new lubricant. I’m pretty good with going with my gut feel. And I was not disappointed.

I started investigating and reading endless information and the more I read, the more I just felt that this lube would be awesome for couples who are Trying to Conceive. It aids in enhancing sperm motility and viability. It is formulated to match the pH balanced of fertile cervical fluid and semen. So what does this mean to you? Well it’s all about enhancing your chances to conceive. I think this is an awesome product for those who have sperm (male fertility) issues as well as women with cervical mucus issues. The lube counter acts these problems and creates the best environment for the sperm to survive in the cervical mucus and female body.

Enough with the product jargon. So how does it feel? ;-) You want to know the details.

With the Conceive Plus you can continue with BD without having to plan ahead. No inserting lube before hand. You can still have spontaneous BD, grab the lube when needed and continue. No need to break the “romance”. Come on you know what I’m talking about. We try so hard to keep sex exciting as possible while trying to conceive. With the Conceive Plus you can continue in the throws of passion without making it feel like you are only having sex to make a baby.

I loved the feel of it. It was very natural and I almost want to use the word “yummy”. But I can imagine my father’s eyes bulging right now if he is still reading this. DH was very impressed too. The lube can be applied to both you and your partner. Which I love. You know you sometimes need that bit of lubrication. We have been TTC for so long now, I do sometimes find that we are drier at times. Probably due to stress and pressure from “having to make this work now” issues. So this lube is fantastic to replace that natural lubricated feeling.

I had a friend ask me if the lube has any smell. LOL. And I’m glad to report it doesn’t. If any smell, it’s a clean hygienic scent. It goes on well, and feels great. It’s not as slippery as other lubes, just natural. Plain simple words, I love it! I’m sure you will too!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I can't wait to give it a 'bash' he he he!

Theta Mom said...

I laughed at your "disclaimer" before the beginning of this post! :)

Jodie said...

If only you could ship some my way ;)

Stephanie said...

LOL Love the way you wrote this review!