Friday, October 3, 2008

That hint of irritability you're feeling doesn't have to take over your entire day -- but it might, if you don't get rid of it. How? Exercise, darling, exercise. You'll work out your frustrations and do something special for the person who shares your life -- and the effects of your moods.

How true, except I don’t like the “exercise” part. It’s Friday, you aren’t supposed to exercise on a Friday.

Today is going to be an awesome day, I’m going to try and make it an awesome day. Not going to let anything stand in my way. Isn’t that a line from a song??

We have no real plans for the weekend. Although we are considering going to SEXPO on Sunday. I keep changing my mind about going. I also keep hearing conflicting opinions from people/friends that went yesterday. I guess we will just play it by ear.

I should be about 9dpo today. And even though I did end up testing late yesterday afternoon (BFN), but only because of peer pressure…. You know who you are… I’m really not convinced like other friends that we could actually have a BFP cycle. I mean hello, for the last 2 and a bit years, we have been timing BD to a tee. Why the one cycle where we avoid O date, would we get a BFP. Yeah I know the whole fertile window thing, and so what if we BD 2 days before and the day after O. Why on earth would that make any difference. Besides we weren’t actively TTC this month. I might even consider taking a break next cycle too. It’s been lovely not obsessing too much.

And with that said, I will report one IPS(imaginary pregnancy syndrome). For the last 3 days it feels like my uterus is stretching. I’ve never felt this before, but it’s weird. It’s like a pulling and tugging feeling, and some cramps. This is the last I talk about IPS.

It’s now time to go take that jog around the block…….

1 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the support left on my blog. By the way, I would totally go to Sexpo with you. It looks like a blast.