Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm feeling lost.....

Lost in everything and in any possible way. I don’t know what it is or how to describe it.

I’m feeling sorry for myself too. Why can’t it be me????? Why can’t it be me for so many different reasons….BLAH, it’s not fair…… I know I shouldn’t be PG right now, it wouldn’t work right now…. But then again, so many other people that shouldn’t be right now, ARE!!!! What makes me different….. BLAH…..

Also I’m having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing our best friends. It’s not normal to go 6 days without seeing them, or speaking to them over the phone/email/msn. It’s hard. It feels as if I’m missing my left arm or something. Why do people have to be busy?? That isn’t a good enough excuse!!!!! LOL Ok, I’m being selfish. But I miss them. And you are all going, “come on it’s only been 6 days????” Just shows you how much we love them and need them to be a part of our everyday lives. Please let Monday come soon!!!!!

0 comments: