Friday, October 17, 2008

100th

Yes this is my 100th post as a blogger. I noticed some fellow bloggers do something special. So I’ve stolen this idea….

Here are 100 things about me which you may already know or not. In no particular order:


1 I have 4 tattoo's
2 I have a nose ring
3 I have a fear of frogs
4 I hate telephones
5 My favourite colour is Blue
6 My favourite alcoholic drink is Amstel
7 Although white wine comes a close second
8 I smoke the odd cig now and then
9 I have 2 brothers
10 I have 1 sister
11 I'm the oldest child
12 I cry easily
13 I love reading blogs
14 I love my SOP girls and my Lucky Ladies!!
15 I love my Mommy friends too
16 I have been married for almost 6 years
17 I have blue eyes
18 I have short blonde hi lighted hair
19 I'm about 173cm tall
20 I wear my slippers most of the day
21 I work from home
22 I hate driving
23 I have 2 best friends, Mathi and Hanlie which I share everything with
24 I got engaged the day before my 21st Birthday
25 Got married the day before my DH's birthday
26 I knew my DH 3 weeks before we moved in together
27 and 4 months before we got engaged
28 I love the rain, but not for days on end. A good shower is lovely.
29 I miss peanut butter cups
30 I did au pair work in Maryland, USA for a year
31 I've been to Disney World
32 I've also been to 26 of the 50 States in the USA
33 My favourite band of all time is "Texas"
34 Favourite song of all time is "In demand" by Texas
35 I've had the hardest year of my life this year so far
36 I'm blessed with the most awesome daughter!!!
37 I'm not a dog or cat person
38 I'm a fish person, we have a tank filled with Malawi Fish.
39 I want my best friends to become parents one day
40 My favourite ice cream is anything vanilla
41 I love Strawberry Milkshakes
42 I want another baby
43 I never used to leave the house without make up, these days (months) I could care less
44 I wish I had a cupboard full of lingerie
45 I prefer hotels to camping
46 I love reading books
47 I'm trying real hard to write my own book
48 I once used "recreational" drugs, many many years ago.
49 I stole my DH from his girlfriend at the time :)
50 I'm addicted to HPT/OPKs
51 My favourite show at the moment is Army Wives
52 I hate shaving my legs
53 I love perfume, really wish I could afford more/different types
54 I refuse to pick up dog poo
55 I love making McK laugh
56 I love my DH, even though he messes up from time to time
57 I used to bite my nails
58 I love sleeping late on the weekends
59 I'm grateful my DH lets me sleep late on the weekends :)
60 I used to be a Coke addict….. Coke a cola that is….. Not the white stuff silly
61 I still kiss my dad good night
62 My original engagement and wedding ring was stolen :(
63 I want to live on a tropical island
64 I can't do a hand stand
65 I struggle to swallow big tablets/pills
66 I would like to think I'm very creative
67 I usually (almost always) want things done my way
68 I hate confrontation
69 I'm afraid of what people think of me
70 I wish I could be a photographer, and take awesome pics.
71 I seldom go to the shops alone, someone has to be with me.
72 I don't eat seafood, except for Calamari
73 My favourite day of the year is 31 December!
74 I hate celebrating my birthday
75 I wish I was more brave
76 I have the weirdest dreams ever, no one can beat mine
77 My favourite Author is Nora Roberts and Marian Keys
78 I hate it when those popcorn bits get stuck at the back of my throat
79 My cousin and sister say I have no tact, I don't believe them
80 I hate Christmas beetles, you know those brown beetles that always end up in your hair?
81 I wish I had R10 for every time someone told me to "relax it will happen".
82 I love watching Make Over shows, whether it's houses or people, I always cry at the reveal
83 I hate doing dishes!!! I detest it, but will if I absolutely have to…..
84 I don't have much patience with anything
85 I hate unfriendly service, especially at the grocery store!!
86 I get jealous over other peoples BFPs
87 I have my own business, Making Babies.
88 Geography was my best subject at school
89 And I sucked at Maths
90 I love candy floss/cotton candy
91 I can't wait for the day to end, then I can go pick my angel up from school
92 I have a best friend who I have never met in person, only via the internet. Who strangely enough lives a street away from my Uncle!
93 I love my Dad's home made hamburgers!!
94 I eat my steak med to rare
95 No matter how much I love my pet Fish, I will NOT put my hand in their water/tank…. GROSS
96 I've only recently, like the last 2 weeks, started making our bed every morning. Before that, WTH who makes beds up???
97 I hate thinking of the "what if's" I can drive myself crazy. .
98 I’m hoping that by the end of the year, all our debt will be paid off.
99 I would love to receive more comments on my blog, even if it's just a hello. I know how many people read every day… would just like to know who??
100 And finally, I am thankful that each day I get to help someone whether it's just a shoulder to cry on or to take their frustrations out on.

2 comments:

The Swann's said...

Hello. :-)

I'll write more than that... Very interesting 100 you've got there! I wonder how many posts I've done. ???? I'll totally have to comment to your 100 individually as I do have some comments to make! LOL

BTW, way to go with the weight loss routine! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello