Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All by myself
Don't wanna be

All by myself
Anymore……………………

I’m all alone this week…. I don’t do “alone” very well. This house is empty, this office is empty. It’s horrible and I’ve only been “alone” for about an hour now. How am I going to make it through till Friday? Yes, DH is here but he is at work till 6pm everyday. I pick McK up at 4pm. But still this office/house is dead quiet.

My parents, brother and sister have gone diving in Mozambique. Nice island style holiday, and here I sit in front of the PC. I’m going to attempt to do some work. But will most likely spend most of the day sorting things out. Maybe do some personal filing. Maybe just lie next to the pool all day…. LOL

1 comments:

Anne said...

have your own vacation by the pool sounds nice enjoy :)