Friday, August 22, 2008

You have a headache, you didn't sleep well last night and everyone seems to want something from you. Just this once, refuse. Even omnipotent multitaskers are entitled to downtime. This definitely wouldn't be the best day to make that major pitch to the boss. Come up with a creative excuse, rework the idea, then give 'em hell

Yes another "today's star sign". I swear someone is spying on me. I got to start checking my house for cameras. Yes I have a headache, yes I didn't sleep well.... and yes I have an email inbox with plenty of requests for help.......

But I'm not going to refuse......

I'm counting down the hours to our new life..... a new stress free life. Well not totally stress free, but a hell of a lot better..... Can't wait. :)

But first I need breakfast..........

Oh AF has packed her bags. Please oh Please let it be the last time I see her. I've also decided that I'm already 7 days PG. Yip, 7 days.... Aint no one gonna tell me otherwise.... I'm PG until proven otherwise......

PS, 5 points goes to the person who notices that my date stamp is wrong!!! Hello Blogger, it's Friday!! Not Thursday!!

0 comments: