Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh come on....

You got to be kidding me... where is the camera?? I'm sure I must be on some sort of show....

Today's snippet of my star sign.... I think I need to unsubscribe to this service, it's driving me insane...

You'll be impossible to control, satisfy or stifle -- but please do take mercy on the diners at the next table who were probably hoping for a nice, quiet dinner out.

DH is taking me out tonight, "date night"..... LOL.... hope I don't upset anyone......

DH and I haven't been out together, alone, for almost a year... yes a year... sure we have been out to gigs and parties together..... but not ALONE, just the two of us. (Now I'm singing that song... just the two of us, we can make it if we try, just the two of us.....)

He wanted to take me out for a nice romantic dinner, but I've convinced him to rather take me to our favourite pub instead. I've been dying for their Chilli Nacho's for quite some time now.

:)

1 comments:

bottonz said...

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!! Hope u hav a fab night out !!!