Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crash landing.....

**SIGH**

I woke up this morning to a beautiful temp of 37.00 I was grinning ear to ear. Wow 37.00 and no spotting. WOW......

I walk to the fridge to get something to drink. I think to myself, should I test... not wait till tomorrow. No wait, maybe I should. No wait rather till tomorrow. Rather just go P and climb back into bed.

While sitting on the loo, I think... hmmm maybe I should just test.... no wait......

Then I realize, AF has arrived in full glory. CRASH LANDING.....

So instead of grabbing the HPT next to me, I was searching for pads in the cabinet.

**SIGH**

Hello cycle 30 TTC. Flucking 30.......

On a side note. If you haven't joined our Making Babies Network yet. PLEASE DO :) I would love to see the place grow and grow and become more interactive. There are already such awesome ladies on the network.

0 comments: