Monday, August 25, 2008

I’m so very excited to report that from today I’ll be POAS again. Yes, it’s OPK time again. Now I don’t know whether I’m excited about the actual OPK and the fact that it shows you your LH surge and when you are going to ovulate… or the actual act of peeing on something again. Yeah I know….. you don’t even have to say it.

I was thinking of going the Pre~Seed route this time too. But we’ll see. I also remembered that you can actually use raw egg whites as a lube. Now I love eggs, but really I prefer eggs on toast than up my hoo-haa….

It’s such an exciting week ahead. I should O between Wednesday and Friday.

Oh, our date night was LOVELY. Had a really good time. We should so do it more often!! Can’t give too many details, as some things should just be kept private…. And besides my dad reads this blog too………..

0 comments: