Friday, October 23, 2009

A happy BFP!!!



Just look at those gorgeous lines hey! Another happy Making Babies client with a beautiful BFP!!!

Check out our HPTs over at Making Babies!!

Congratulations C, I know this was a very long road for you! I'm so happy for you and your family!!!! And excited for the new Aunty ;-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was wondering, if you got lines that dark would you go for bloods to confirm? I know bloods are the final stamp "YES" or "NO". But I think if I were the recipient of those tests above I would give the bloods a skip. :)

Your opinion? (you know it's always welcomed)

3 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

Congrats!!! She should skip the betas. A + is a +, the betas would only give her more to wonder and worry about (are the numbers too low? too high? doubling fast enough?) Just enjoy the BFP and if a problem arises later, deal with it then. Don't go borrowing trouble!

Anonymous said...

i think te would take bloods at the hospital away after i passed ou a bumped my head after seeing a BFP like that lol

Nicki said...

I think bloods are necessary if not for anything else, but to put a woman's mind at ease! Just an update, C went for bloods & they confirmed she's def pg, she didn't get the count though :) XX