Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Advertising Campaign

It really does feel like I'm turning the Making Babies blog into an advertising campaign.... :( There are as of late more Product related posts than TTC info rich posts.

I'm now not sure whether to close it down and solely concentrate on the Making Babies Network. Which BTW is picking up beautifully. So if you aren't a part of it yet, JOIN UP!! We have a great group of people on there and so much support! You won't be sorry :)

So for the time being, if you are looking for TTC info and support please register on Making Babies and jump right in. (Until I decide what to do with this blog.....)

All my personal info is now on my private blog, which you need to be invited to. So pop me an email (with how I know you) and I'll sign you up there. :)

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER: Revitalizer Hamper by leaving your comment. Also get another 2x entries by placing your order for any of our fertility products for the month of October. :)

0 comments: