Friday, December 5, 2008

Remembering.......

Baby Angel Praying Pictures, Images and Photos

My prayers go out to the Muniz family this weekend.

I can't believe a year has passed since C-monster joined the angels up in Heaven.

I'm sure he is looking down over his baby sister and smiling!

My heart aches for you. I know no words can make the pain go away. Thank you for sharing him with us, in the short time he was here. He will always be loved and missed deeply.

I did not die
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.


And also to 3 more angels,

Larissa Ewan Reilly

Ash, I never knew you a year ago when your babies were taken. But your story and heartache lives within me. I admire your strength hun. You and your family are in my thoughts at this time too.