Monday, December 1, 2008

Sorry for being MIA.... It's been a rough weekend with the move. But we are all settled in now. Exhausted but at least the place looks good.

I have not had a good last 24 hours.....

DH is being a right old @ss since Friday. McK has been crying non stop for the last 12 hours. (Yes, straight through the night, in her sleep too). She wants to move back to Granny's house. Doesn't want to live with me. Cries hysterically.

Then she didn't want to go to school this morning. More crying. DH left at 5:30am this morning for a meeting in JHB. So I had to handle McK by myself. (which is maybe a good thing, cause last night all he could do was scream at her every time she cried for her granny).

Anyway, the only way I could get her to go to school is when she asked me if it was her birthday today. So I said yes, I was too tired to argue with her. So then she was happy to go to school because she turned 5 today. Oh and sometime during the day I need to go drop off party packs and a cake for her……. Yes, I feel bad for bribing her. But hey, she started it. I just played along.

On the way to school we stop at the cafe to get her cold drink for school. Try to get back into the car...... The flucking key (automatic button stupid central locking) won't open the car. I'm standing in the rain and wind...... Phone my dad to come help. I take his car and drop McK off at school. Without her school bag and school lunch....

I see her teacher and explain everything. Then I just burst into tears and haven't stopped sobbing since........

Please let this day get better. I probably won't be much on line this week either.

Oh, and I have flu to top it off with. And never mind the fact that I’m one day late……..

2 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

Oh, Marcelle... {{{BIG HUGS}}} I'm sorry so much has befallen you at once. But at least it has to get better now, right? And it was probably a good thing for DH to be gone right now, if he was being an ass. Sometimes absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

The Swann's said...

Hey girl! I'm so sorry that things seem to be so difficult right now! :-( I'm sure things will calm down once all gets settled into the new place...

When you get a chance, head over to my blog. I've got something for ya that should put a smile on your face! :-)