Monday, February 23, 2009

:) Much better.....

Sorry not sure what came over me yesterday, but I'm much better today.....

Anyone want a recap of our weekend..... here goes.....

Friday night we had a BBQ with M&H... Just before they arrived our other good friends N&F arrived with their two boys. They ended up staying for the BBQ as well. You should have seen what McK's room looked like. Oh my...... I didn't think it was possible to mess a room up so badly. You couldn't even see the carpet. Everything got emptied out and unpacked. WOW....

Then Saturday N&F "kidnapped" us and took us to this little "town" about an hours drive from home. Hartbeespoort. The kids had so much fun playing and running around. We really need to go there more often. And maybe earlier in the day, since by the time we got there most of the places were closed already.

Sunday, we went to Church. McK has never been in a Church before **blushing** So this was a first for her. Although it didn't go quite like I wanted it to go. She wouldn't go with the other kids to the Sunday School. So we had to sit in the Mother's room, where she had a great time playing with toys!!!!! Now this is not what I wanted her first Church experience to be like. She now thinks Church is a "play date"...... **rolls eyes** Guess we will have to rectify that next Sunday. Craig was in such a mood because he had to be at work straight after the service... so he was so miserable at Church. I was so mad, cause I was quite enjoying it and thought the pastors sermon was directly aimed at Craig and I.... but with Grumpy and McK I couldn't get much in...... oh well......

So that is our weekend in a nutshell. Hope you all had a good one and that the week ahead is GREAT.....

:)

0 comments: