Monday, February 23, 2009

Had to share this.....

I had a dream last night that Dh and myself (plus another friend couple who are also TTC) were renewing our wedding vows.....

So I went onto Dream Moods to see what it meant....

Wedding:

To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life.

In my dream we had Sunflower arrangements with wheat in them,

Sunflower:

To see a sunflower in your dream, symbolizes warmth, abundance, longevity, and prosperity. The sunflower also serves to point you in the right direction and is a source of spiritual guidance. Even through difficult times, you will persevere.

Wheat:

To see grains of wheat in your dream, indicates prosperity and abundance. Opportunities and doors are being opened. You are on your way to achieving your goals. Alternatively, wheat symbolizes resurrection, reincarnation and fertility.

Now tell me not to read too much into it......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi- I just wanted to say I found your link on the TTC board at pregnancy.org I wanted to wish you some good baby vibes! Dreams do matter I believe they do give you a sence of understanding they are your instincts telling you what is really going on in your life. I know this is tough I only had to wait 15 cycles for our little one and it was torture. Thoughts and best wishes your way.
Kacee