Sunday, February 8, 2009

Entering the 1ww

And I just know it's going to be a long long wait!!!! I'm resisting the urge to test already. It's not going to be an easy task. I keep looking for any differences in this cycle. Something that could maybe just hint that this is THE ONE.

All I can come up with is that my tummy isn't lekker at all (since the day after O till now) and I have (TMI) way too much Creamy CM. But that could be due to the Fertivor. I thought my bbs were sore last night, but then that feeling faded.

Oh the joys of IPS. If we were PG now, our due date would be right round the time of my brother's 21st Birthday, towards the end of October. I would LOVE an October baby.... Yes ok, any month really but October seems like a nice month to have a baby don't you think????

I will of course test on Friday before we go away for Nita's Birthday weekend!!!

0 comments: