Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello 65!

Hello everyone

Making Babies FORUM!

I'm so happy to see that our numbers are increasing daily. We hit 65 members today, but I am concerned that there isn't much chatting going on. I did receive a mail saying that the site is very slow, is anyone having a similar problem?

I would love to know if there is anything I can do to help get the site more busy. There are so many ladies out there needing support while TTC that we could all do with a friend.

Remember the forum is not only for serious TTC issues, but come have a laugh. Sometimes a smile can do wonders.

There are also some Pregnant fairies that have gone through the pain of TTC that can help share what they went through.

I hope to see you all chatting soon.

Fertile thoughts always,

0 comments: