Monday, March 8, 2010

A bit jealous......

Do you think it's totally normal for me to still be jealous of everyone around me who are still TTC and falling pregnant? It's not that I want to be TTC right now, no not at all. But there is still that little heart ache that pops up every now and then. Thinking, that used to be me.... could be me... I still want it. But I know it has to be put of hold for at least a couple of years. Yes, my friends a couple of years. There won't be any Baby Making from me for a very long long time.

So for now I live vicariously through my on line friends. Keeping a close eye on their cycles, on their symptoms, on their temps. Bugging the hell of them to POAS!! I can watch their bellies grow, I can stare at pics of their little new born babies and ah and ooohhhh over them. It's precious, it's wonderful, it's also a little heart breaking. But mostly exciting....

Speaking about exciting, my very dear friend Megs is PREGNANT!!! It is wonderful to write out those words - Megs is PREGNANT! (ok, Charles too.... he is also part of this) BUT MEGS IS PREGNANT. Head on over to her blog and check it out.

2 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

I think you're totally normal to have a little jealousy. You can't just shut off that instinct like a light switch just because life has thrown you a curve ball. Hugs to you!

The Swann's said...

(((HUGS))) I can imagine hun. Pushing aside a part of your heart that you wanted and tried so hard for for years... Oh, I cannot wait until the day when you have a man {yes, a man!} and are ready to create a new life together to bring into a wonderfully happy relationship! I'll still be here... Cheering YOU on, again! :-)

BTW It's so neat seeing those words written out!!!! AWESOME! Like it's not me or something. ha!