Friday, April 24, 2009

Another 2ww.... the 39th one.....

I think it's pretty safe to say I'm in the 2ww now. Check my chart. I've changed to a new digital BBT thermometer. It measures in Fahrenheit. So it's been a challenge getting used to it and I have to stop myself from switching my FF chart to Degree C. My temps look so low when I do that, but in Fahrenheit it looks perfect!

I'm a little cautious to get too excited about this cycle, but it's the first one in a LONG TIME that our BDing has been timed this well. So it's hard not to be a little optimistic.

I have 29 days left before we see our new doctor. I'm starting to panic slightly. He better be awesome! I'm not going to accept another @sshole.

My PC or should I say internet is still giving me issues. I miss chatting to my SOP girls so much!! :( Me very unhappy, but I'm hoping it will get sorted out over the weekend.

0 comments: